Updated on: 20 February 2020.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us (Unless stated otherwise). This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Our sites contain links to other sites which allow users to leave our pages. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, policies or the content of such websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
By using this website and the services offered by it, you agree to the Terms and Conditions laid above.
Should you have any questions regarding the same, then please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by using this page.